Optimized to protect your ankles and feet at any activity
There are all kinds of ankle braces out there. So what does this one make different or better than all the others? To give you a short answer: It is the combination of different materials and features that makes this brace an allrounder.
Relieving foot pain or ankle pain usually calls for a different support brace than if you’re looking to protect your ankles during sports or everyday activities. A brace for a sprained ankle needs to have other qualities than compression socks for plantar fasciitis or heel spurs. And if you want adjustable and the most effective fit and amount of compression for your personal needs and preference, you probably need one manufactured and customized just for you.
That’s why we built our Heel & Ankle Support Brace around 6 key factors:
- Comfort – If a brace is not comfortable enough to wear it for hours and hours each day, it just won’t work, right? The elastic 3D-knitting fabric that is laser-trimmed for maximum comfort does a great job in terms of comfort and feel on the skin.
- Support – We want the right support for muscles, ligaments and joints, but don’t want to lose our range of motion. And we got that just right. You need to feel it yourself.
- Stabilization – Despite being as comfortable and supportive as possible, we wanted a system that stabilizes weak or injured ankles and a feature that prevents sprains. The built-in silicone ankle pads provide just the perfect amount of stabilization without sacrificing comfort. Ingenious.
- Compression – In order to get the best results you need to get the right amount of compression. Blood circulation is directly affected and every individual has a unique body physique. Thanks to the adjustable velcro straps, you can easily adjust the compression to your liking.
- Protection – We wanted nothing else than the best protective ankle brace in the market. Bold statement? Yes, but as soon as you put our brace on, you’ll immediately feel the safety it promises.
- Pain relief – We wanted to create a brace that has the ability to relieve pain, swelling and pressure from various conditions, such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Morton’s neuroma, Sprains or simply muscle fatigue.
The heel and ankle are the most vulnerable parts of our body. They take a lot of abuse from day to day life, but they can also be a source of pain if you suffer from plantar fasciitis or other foot ailments.
Many people deal with chronic pain in their feet because they don’t have any support for their ankles and heels while going about their daily lives. Our ankle brace is specially designed to provide extra support for this area so that you can stay active without having to worry about your feet giving out on you!
If you need an all-purpose brace that will help relieve pressure off your heel and ankle joints, then look no further than our Heel & Ankle Support Brace With Elastic Straps & Sprain Protection today! This high quality product will ensure that your feet get the care they deserve whenever you’re not at home resting them up. You’ll never regret investing in this supportive accessory when it comes time.