The Complete Foam Roller Set For Fascial Release
The Complete Foam Roller Set includes all the important tools in one set to carry out effective myofascial self-massage and functional whole-body training. This multifunctional set is perfect for addressing both larger areas as well as points of tension.
Fascia and their influence on health and well-being are an important topic in medical research. With the Complete Foam Roller Set, you get all the important tools in a single set, and benefit from a sensational price.
The standard foam roller can be used to roll out the entire body. The mini roller is outstanding for specific massage of the feet, as well as the legs or arms. With the foam ball, you can massage points in different parts of the body like arms, neck, shoulders, calves, and feet. And the 2 duoballs in different sizes are awesome for massaging your back, neck or Achilles tendons. You can use all the tools of our Complete Foam Roller Set on the floor, with or without fitness or yoga mats, against a wall or on a table when you need to massage your hands, wrist or arms.
How Does The Fascia Affect Your Body?
Fascia is a connective tissue that runs throughout your entire body. It attaches, stabilizes, encloses, and supports your muscles and organs. When it’s healthy, it’s elastic and glides smoothly between your muscles. But when it’s unhealthy, it can become tight and cause pain.
The goal of using a foam roller is to apply pressure to specific points on your body to release tension in your fascia. This can help improve your flexibility and range of motion as well as relieve pain. Foam rolling is also a form of self-massage that can help you relax and de-stress.
There are a few different ways you can use a foam roller:
• To release muscle tension: Roll slowly over tight muscles for 30 to 60 seconds at a time. Repeat 2 to 3 times or until you feel the muscle loosen up. For large muscle groups like your thighs or back, move side to side or up and down as you roll. –
• To release trigger points: A trigger point is a knot or tight spot in your muscle that can cause pain in other parts of your body when pressure is applied. To release a trigger point: locate the spot on your muscle and apply pressure with the foam roller for 5 to 10 seconds at a time while breathing deeply. Relax for 10 seconds before repeating 2 to 3 times or until you feel the muscle loosen up.
• To improve flexibility: Static stretching (holding a stretch for 20 to 30 seconds) after foam rolling can help improve your range of motion and flexibility.
• To warm up before exercise: Foam rolling can help increase blood flow to your muscles and improve your joint range of motion, which can help you move more easily during your workout.
• For Pain Relief: If you have a stiff neck, or suffer from headache or pain in the upper back, use our 2 duoballs. Place them on your upper back and lean against a wall or lie down on the floor. For lower back pain, place the balls on either side of your spine and roll up and down slowly. This puts some nice pressure on the muscles and eases pain.
• To relax muscles after exercise: Foam rolling can help reduce soreness by flushing out lactic acid and other metabolic waste products that build up in your muscles after exercise. It can also help improve your recovery time. Simply roll over each muscle group slowly and deliberately for 1 to 2 minutes or until you feel the muscle loosen up.
The Complete Foam Roller Set is an all-inclusive set that has everything you need for an effective myofascial self-massage. By addressing both larger areas as well as points of tension, this set can help improve your flexibility and range of motion while relieving pain. So if you’re looking for an all-in-one solution for better fascia health, this is the set for you.
Take advantage of our limited time sales price and add the Complete Foam Roller Set to your cart now.